Pages

Friday 15 January 2016

Hello Again


So, a little behind with the whole new years resolution thing, but not because I'm to cool for school to make them. On the contrary, I bloody love imagining I'm capable of inhuman shifts in habit and I don't much care that the actual change is usually minuscule. I think of setting new years intentions like knowing in your skin what you can’t yet think in your brain and, since I am all for trusting those kind of feelings, I make many.

If you are also a sucker for resolutions, and you don't mind suggestions, then I have a movement focused one for you. It's something I spent last year trying, sometimes succeeding in, sometimes not doing at all (in no particular order) and to my delight some of these quirky little imaginings have become well rounded useful habits that help me day-to-day.

Each week (not accounting for lack of Internet connection, sickness and laziness) I will post a simple way to introduce a different movement nutrient into your daily life. I've gathered these from many places and will always credit my source where necessary, because it's the right thing to do, but also so that you can go and do your own research (if you so desire...and I wholeheartedly recommend that you do desire that kind of thing)

Week one to follow....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment