Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2015

a note.

Sometimes opening your eyes to knowledge's blind spots can reveal fresh solutions to old problems and give you an appreciation for the unknown. ...this is the journey I am on right now with all this yoga stuff. It's both terrifying and tremendously exciting to step away from my old dogmas, question assumptions and challenge paradigms, but change is hard!

I'm currently taking my time to adjust my work flow and research and implement new skills. It hasn't been easy to admit that there are plenty of gaps in my knowledge of how the body works and moves, but i'm taking the responsibility of unlearning and relearning to heart and hopefully this little space I tend to on the world wide web reflects that, tips and hints of things to look at always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment