Pages

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Jules Mitchell

Jules’work blends biomechanics with the tradition of yoga to help people move better, and while looking into the research on stretching she discovered some pretty eye-opening things. I've eagerly listened and read everything that she has put out into the world in the last 6 months or so and it has led me to question so much of what I thought I knew. I've changed a fair bit about the way I cue postures in class and think through sequences as a result. I highly recommend checking out here online classes on udaya.com, especially the Passive Restorative classes. Bliss. 

Here she is talking about her work with Brooke Thomas of Liberated Bodies.
Episode 9: Jules Mitchell: The Science of Stretching
 
And this is the video that led me to her (through much interned searching)

No comments:

Post a Comment