Pages

Monday 11 August 2014

Dear Fellow Funny Shape Makers,

I am signing out for the rest of the summer. My body is telling me that I need to take a break...realign, recharge and refocus...literally from head to toe, but fear not, I won't shut down. I will be back in September full of stories, new inspirations and silly things.

In the mean time here are a few things that caught my attention this past week and on retreat this weekend...

1.  Everything is Connected by Peter Liversidge



2.Wise words...
3. Rising Mountain


4. Ido Portals Hanging challenge. This is good stuff!
5. next on my list of things to listen too...Jules Mitchell on The Science of Stretching.

6. And finally, since the sun has disappeared from this little island of late this quote from Anne Fadiman,

“It is a grave error to assume that ice cream consumption requires hot weather.”

I'm of to take a listen to the magic John Fahey makes with his guitar for the rest of the day now.
See you on the other side.
xx

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break. I hope it is healing, rejuvenating and everything you need!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you thank you!
      I'm so very looking forward to it. I hope you have a nice August too (i'll still be checking in on your wonderful blog : )

      Delete